- Guitar Hero Live announced! Slated for Fall 2015 release.
- New Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS DLC as follows:
- Legendary Pokemon and veteran fighter Mewtwo is free and available now for Club Nintendo members who registered both versions of Smash before the deadline. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until April 28th for him to hit the eShop. You'll have to pony up $3.99 to download him to either game version, of $4.99 to get him on both.
- There are new Mii Outfits, featuring:
- A SSB T-shirt
- Link's Cap
- Link's Tunic
- Majora’s Mask
- Mega Man X's helmet
- Mega Man X's armor
- Proto Man's helmet
- Proto Man's armor
- They are available for 75¢ a piece for each console version, or $1.15 for access to that outfit on both game versions. For the completionists, you can buy the entire pack of eight costume pieces for $6 each game version, or $9.20 for both.
Howard the Duck #2, Marvel Comics
THE GOOD: There is a hilarious one-off at the end of the comic with fantastic artwork done by Rob Guillory of CHEW fame. The cover is also great? That's about it...
THE BAD: Quinones' artwork was very lazy this time around, especially when you consider he did the great cover. We compared it to issue one and were pretty shocked at how rushed the art seemed. This issue also just runs like a huge Guardians cameo. We get a ton of them and very little of our titular hero. The end presents us with an incredibly convenient and insulting escape. Lastly, the majority of the issue happens in The Collector's cells; a far cry from the ever-changing and exciting scenes in issue one.
FINAL RATING: ★★☆☆☆
Daredevil S01E01, Netflix Originals
THE GOOD: The fight choreography is incredible and well executed. As far as all the MCU stuff we've seen so far, Daredevil is surprisingly dark and gritty. The series doesn't suffer from slowly dipping you in by walking you through the origins before getting into heavy action, opting instead to run the origin story along with the main story. Beautiful cinematography.
THE BAD: Foggy Nelson’s likability as a character could have been better. Certain scenes felt too sluggish. No strong female character.
FINAL RATING: ★★★★★
Game of Thrones S05E01, HBO
THE GOOD: Continuation of Jon Snow’s story and the sticky situation he finds himself in with the cliffhanger. It's also very exciting to know Tyrion Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen's paths will cross soon... especially with the Khaleesi losing control of her dragon brood.
THE BAD: The rest of the storylines running were ok, but definitely couldn't hold a candle to the aforementioned.
FINAL RATING: ★★★★☆
Silicon Valley S02E01, HBO
THE GOOD: Richard’s negging the VCs was one of the most hilarious and awkward things we've seen all week. Erlich’s awkward comedic timing as always, was on point. The entire episode handled Peter Gregory’s death really well, injecting both humor and a tearful eulogy. Awesome and infuriating cliffhanger.
THE BAD: For an episode recapping everything from season one so well and including seemingly everyone, they forgot Big Head! That's still a story we're interested in.