This week's hosts: Adrian "Krownz" Lopez, Edgar "Eddie T" Torres, and newcomer Ashe "OhAshe" Coburn
- Disneyland celebrated its 60th Anniversary last weekend with a 24 hour celebration
- Paint the Night is a new parade in the spirit of the old Main Street Electrical Parade and features 30 minutes of 1.5 million LED lights and 80 dancers with lit-up costumes.
- The fireworks show at Disneyland is revamped to include about two dozen HD video projectors that will bring the light show to the facades of Main Street USA, Cinderella’s castle, and the Matterhorn roller coaster.
- World of Color will now be narrated by Neil Patrick Harris and will focus on Walt Disney’s dreams for Disneyland. Also, there’s a new segment in the show focused on The Force Awakens because, d’uh, Star Wars.
- The Matterhorn ride now has a much more advanced Abominable Snowman. He follows you around the ride now and is super spoopy.
- The Haunted Mansion ride sees the triumphant return of Hatbox Ghost. Take that, naysayers!
- Jaden Smith confirmed to play Static Shock in upcoming movie
KEEPIN' IT REEL
Tomorrowland, Walt Disney Pictures
Story was fresh and real. Visually stunning. Nuanced relationship between Frank and Athena was believable and never crossed into a "weird place". We also really enjoy that the trailers gave almost nothing away regarding the plot of this movie. For the most part, we walked in blind.
The movie could have been trimmed down. Not enough Tomorrowland. Pin in actuality was not a pin and in other instances was a pin. Scenes for the kids were poorly introduced and executed. Casey Newton’s character development was lacking as the “main protagonist.”