- Guillermo Del Toro directing Pacific Rim 2 for 2017.
- Anodizing issue will make iPhone 6 launch scarce.
- hassis manufacturer Catcher Tech screwed up, sourcing bad material which makes the metal and plastic connection points bad. They are three months behind.
- Microsoft will pay for your Surface Pro 3 if you give them a Macbook Air.
- Max trade-in value of $650
- Twitter now supports GIFs!
- Community renewed for a sixth season by Yahoo.
- 3 episodes coming this fall exclusively on Yahoo Screen
- New episodes of The Magic School Bus coming to Netflix in 2016.
- That show is awesome.
The Ion Block Rocker
- THE GOOD: Great sound. Long battery life (75 hours). AM/FM option for when you just need to listen to a radio station. Bluetooth connectivity. Includes a mic for when you feel the need to get your karaoke on.
- THE BAD: No USB play, but they do have two USB ports to charge your devices.
FINAL RATING: 5 PEWS
KEEPIN’ IT REEL
Transformers: Age of Extinction, Paramount Pictures
A mechanic and his family join the Autobots as they are targeted by a bounty hunter from another world.
THE GOOD: It’s a fun popcorn flick, like any other Bay movie. Don’t come for Shakespeare: this is a movie based on a toy line about robots fighting. If that’s what you’re coming for, that’s what you’ll most certainly get, with gratuitous explosions. Voice acting is great and Wahlberg steps up the acting for the franchise in general.
THE BAD: The plot is terrible. Decisions are made out of convenience. There’s so many cheesy lines, you’d swear you walked into a cheesemonger’s shop. The worst part is the incredibly blatant product placement. At some point it becomes laughable.